Effects of BFR Training on Bone Health
Learn how to maintain Bone Health with BFR Exercise
Strength Training Improves Your Bones
BFR with B3 Bands allows you to do Light Exercise, even walking, that creates a response similar to High Intensity Exercise
Why is Strength Training Important?
From Harvard Health - Strength Training Builds More Than Muscles
- Most of us know that strength training can help build and maintain muscle mass and strength.
- What many of us don't know is that strong muscles lead to strong bones.
- Strong bones can help minimize the risk of fracture due to osteoporosis.
The Problem: Most people can't or won't do Vigorous Exercise like Strength Training
The Solution: Light Exercise with B3 Bands simulates Vigorous Exercise in your Body!
Peer Review Concludes BFR Benefits your Bones
Peer Review of Exercise with BFR . . . As easy as Walking!
Using BFR showed improved skeletal bone mass patterns
Low intensity exercise combined with BFR may provide not only an increase in muscle adaptation, but also in bone and consequently modification in its biomarkers
BFR training accelerates bone metabolism
Both aerobic and anaerobic exercises combined with BFR can provide satisfactory results related to the bone biomarkers.
BFR is a feasible and applicable alternative to many population groups (elderly, young, physically active or not), that aim to treat or slow up the effects of bone diseases
Studies Prove BFR is Safe
Safety Study: Walking
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3/B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3/B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.